If you're using a Samsung Galaxy S7/S8 and you're annoyed by repeated notifications about one or more apps draining your battery (especially when none are really using a significant amount), you can turn them off by following these steps:
- Go into your phone's settings area.
- Select Device Maintenance
- Tap on the Battery icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen and select "Advanced Settings"
- Tap on "Notification settings"
- Turn the "Battery-draining apps" setting off.